Saturday, September 20, 2008

Men are Weasels!!!

I'm going to try to and get threw this without crying so bare with me! About 4 years ago I got divorced, about a year and a half after our divorce we decided to give it another shot and got back together. We've had our rough patches but what blended family doesn't. Well Anyways, I woke up this morning and went to work like any other day, work went ok and I left at 2pm. When I got home I got the suprise of my life, My old-man had packed his shit and moved out...OMFG right! He took almost everything including MY Laptop!! I was livid I tell ya. I went and talked to the city police about what he did and they said because we had been living together for 2 years it was a civil matter. You've got to be kidding me....I have kids and he took some of the stuff that was given to them! He's real mature I tell ya....NOT!!!

So needless to say Everything that I have been working on is gone. Thankfully I do have some of my tubes and kits saved to disk so it's not a complete loss. It just pisses me off that he couldn't be a MAN and wait for me to get home and tell me....He did it like a freakin weasel behind my back.

I don't know when I will be able to get new stuff added as I have some major things to deal with in Real Life like trying to find a job that's full time so I can take care of my kids on my own and Hopefully not loose the house I'm buying!

If anyone can send some prayers that I make it through this I'd appreciate it

2 comments:

Denny said...

Hi Mari ... hoping that some good karma comes your way soon.

Wanted to let you know there is an award for you on my blog!
Hugz, Denny

Kenny Surtani said...

Well not all men but most of them can be.... :)