Sunday, September 21, 2008

Can it get any worse???

OMG I can not believe all the messed up things going on around here. If you've read my post from yesterday you will know that it was a rotten freaking day. Well today was even worse!
Last night I didn't feel like staying home so the kids and I stayed at my parents house. I had to home by 1pm cause the weasel was coming to see his daughter. We got there early and my 2 youngest kids were playing across the street in the parking lot of a factory looking for treasure.
They came back to show me their treasure and decided to go back. As my youngest was getting on her bike to go she lost her balance and down she went. When she landed her face slammed into her handle bars and left a nice gash....blood was pouring out like crazy! I rushed her to the ER and we ended up being there for 5 freakin hours. She's doing ok now but still very sore.
I seriously hope tomorrow is a good day cause I don't know how much more of this I can take!

0 comments: