Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hey Everyone it's Meeee....lol

Well I've finally found some time to come in and post an update. Things are slowly smoothing out for me. I've been asked to be Asst. Manager at work and start my training on the 19th of November...woot woot! Can't wait cause then I'm garunteed to get 40 hours a week and more money. Let's just pray that I don't loose my house between now and then cause I'm already a payment behind.

The other half has allowed me to get all my psp stuff off the other laptop that he took, which is awesome....we are slowly trying to see if we can work out our problems and fix the relationship.
I'm finding it hard to forgive him for the way he left though and not sure if it's going to work out.
I've gotten my old lappy back from the shop and in the process of getting everything saved to disc's.....OMG I didn't realize how much psp stuff I actually have...lol.

Even though I have my psp stuff again I'm finding it hard to get into making anything. I'm so upset that MSN is closing groups I can't help but think " what's the point of tagging now" I just don't care for forumns at all and I'm not sure weather to go with them or just stop all together.

Ok I better run for now, hope to be back in full swing with the blog here real soon!
Hugggs and Prayers to all my readers
Mari

0 comments: